martedì 14 gennaio 2020

Sd.Kfz.2 - Kettendrad and other German troops


Some months ago, Riccardo, another of my club mates, gave me two Sd.Kfz.2 (better known as kettenkrad). Considering that I have in 28mm green devils army and in February my club will organize a Bolt Action tournament it is the right moment to paint them



This vehicle started its life as a light tractor for airborne troops but during the war it was used as runway tug for aircraft too. I have not aircrafts in 28mm so I used them only as troops tractor


One of the things I appreciated more in a wargame club it is that you can find many people (Ivano, Flavio, Ezio and others) that are able to prepare great scenario elements as the ones I used for my pics




I know that I already posted some of these miniatures but last month I re-painted some faces using the advice that Aurelian and Maurizio gave me.




Below other pics … I hope someone can appreciate them





2 commenti: