domenica 22 marzo 2020

News from the front Covid-19... some pics of Bolt Action miniatures

Also this week our club is closed and ... unfortunately .. the number of infected in Italy is increasing but I decided to post every week some pics of miniatures painted by my friends.

This time the photos I post are related to one of the latest game played in my club using Bolt Action ... I hope that someone would appreciate them.

Some pics of the winter Germans painted by Maurizio





Some English soldiers and their vehicles painted by Nevio



The sniper team painted by Antonio


... and some pics of Giancarlo's Commonwealth troops involved in a strange scenario ...

... Serg ... are you sure we are in the right place? ... I trust my Officer!



... it is cold ... Are you sure we are in Birmania?



... Who want a wolf skin??




3 commenti: