venerdì 4 febbraio 2022

A normal day at La Piccola Armata - Jan 31, 2022

I'm member of a wargame club ... La Piccola Armata in Turin ... in these years my club has grown and I decided to write this post to share with others what kind of fantastic wargame area is.

I took the pictures below in a normal day ... a Saturday one of the day in which there are more people

Two tables of SAGA ... 



... SAGA it is one most played games in my club every week-ends. 

Below some Iberians painted by Antonio and ... 



... some Giancarlo's Celts ...


... and Aurelian's Lituans


A table prepared for BA while ... 


another one on which to prepare my scenario for Stalingrad ...


... some pictures of my minis



And the last two tables. One prepared by my friends to test a Napoleonic scenario


Miniatures in 15mm ... the perfect scale for a great Napoloenic battle



... and another one with a colonial scenario ... 


with the fantastic minis painted by Franco




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento